I offer quality in every day, early childhood expertise, and a daily preschool curriculum. I stay up to date on the most current child development research. The children are fed a variety of high quality foods which include fresh fruits, whole grains and lean proteins. Parents can expect to see pictures of their children throughout their time with me via a private Facebook page, as well as information on what happened during the day. In order to provide the best environment and highest quality of care I make sure my fees will cover the best supplies and training.
Infants up to 12 months of age - $210 per week
12 months of age up to potty trained - $195 per week
Potty Trained and older - $175 per week
Part Time rates: $6.50 an hour, $6 per hour, $5.50 per hour respectively
Potty trained means that children are dry/accident free during waking hours in underwear for 2 weeks straight at my house. Nap time wetness is not related to potty training as sleep training is biological not learned. There is no age on potty training. I start "training" as soon as the child can confidently walk and do so in a natural progressive manner, but parental home involvement is needed for potty training to be successful. My goal is not to keep your child at the higher tuition rate but rather to have less diapers and more self-sufficient children.
* Most children are reading by the time they are 5
* Math concepts such as one to one correspondence, patterns, adding, subtracting, size relations and more are covered in many different way.
* Children are exposed to the way their world works. There are frequent science experiments, both planned and spontaneous.
* Children are taught to be a friend. Studies have shown this is one of the most important aspects of a preschool education.
* Self regulation skills are taught in a kind, loving, developmentally appropriate manner.
* Proper handwriting techniques are taught as soon as a child uses a crayon. Teaching the children the correct way to accomplish a skill means no re-teaching later.
* Art is used to tie skills together.
* Dramatic play areas are used to incorporate the theme to their lives.
I take pictures of many projects to show off to parents on the client only Facebook page.